We ask for client information when entering into a contract for service delivery. We ask for general information from our clients which help us in service delivery. We ask for details such as names, email addresses, delivery dates and any other information which we find useful. Note that we will never ask for personal details such as passwords and pins at any time. The information we request from you is only used internally. Therefore we will never share your details with third parties unless it’s a circumstance beyond our control.
How we use the information we collect from you
We use the information we collect from you for three main purposes;
- For reaching out to you. We use the information we collect from you to reach out to you. When you hire us to do your homework, we use the information you share to contact you if we need any clarification regarding your work. We also use the same information to send the completed order to you.
- We also use the information you share with us for promotional purposes. This is by informing you of any additional services to our platform which we think you may be interested in.
- For statistical purposes. We use the information you share with us when analyzing our business. We use our client information to know whether we are hitting our targets.
Circumstances when your information may be shared with a third party
The policy is Matlabhomeworkhelp.com is that client information should not be shared with third parties. However, some circumstances may force us to share client information with a third party. These circumstances include;
- When a court requires the client information of law or other government agencies. Note that the law regulates this website, and therefore when a government agency demands the information, we don’t have a choice but share the required information.
- We may share your information with our security providers if we suspect an attack. If this happens, it is done in good faith to stop your information from reaching unauthorized parties.
- When we are updating our systems, your information may be accessed by our service providers. However, our service providers will never share your information and are well monitored.
Our website security is a top priority to us. We have invested heavily in ensuring that no loss, misuse or change of information through a security breach. That is why we ensure that we have an updated security system. We are always in contact with our security providers, and any time we suspect a breach, we always consult to get a way forward. Note that we partner with some of the world’s best security providers. Therefore, when working with us, your information is well secured.
Third-party website links